DNA/RNA Buccal Swabs
The Isohelix range of DNA/RNA buccal swabs has been specifically designed to provide increased yields of high quality buccal cell and genomic DNA and all species of RNA.
- High yield buccal cell DNA/RNA collection
- Unique swab matrix and quick release surface maximizes efficiency
- Non-invasive alternative to blood collection
- For human and veterinary use
- Easy to handle and quick to use
Formats for Every ApplicationSK-1SSK-2SSK-3SSK-4SMS-01RD-01
With 5ml Collection Tube
With 2ml Collection Tube
Wrapped in Pairs
With Reduced Width
With Stabilization Pouch
Multiple formats are available, all with the unique swab matrix, a breakpoint on the shaft for easy swab head removal, sterile single or twin packaging, and ethylene oxide treatment.
- SK-1S - swabs with 5ml collection tubes, compatible with Dri-Capsules for long-term DNA stabilization
- SK-2S - swabs with 2ml collection tubes with a special cap
- SK-3S - swabs wrapped individually
- SK-4S - swabs wrapped in pairs
- MS-00 - mini swabs with reduced area for use with small animals; varieties with and without collection tubes
- RD-01 - swabs with a RapiDri pouch for stabilization and transport
With the variety of Isohelix DNA/RNA buccal swabs, users can select the preferred format for their collection protocols and stabilization methods.