The Buccal-Prep Plus DNA Isolation Kit is a precipitation-based kit combining all the necessary optimized buffers to fully lyse and simply purify DNA from Buccal swabs.
The kit has a fast protocol that produces high yields and purity for all downstream processing applications. As with our other precipitation-based chemistries, no solvents, alcohol, or other external buffers are required, giving fewer processing steps and creating a faster process time.
- Optimized chemistry for the highest purities
- Includes lysis and stabilization buffers
- High purity values as measured by A260/280
- High yields of intact DNA with negligible RNA
- Fast, simple protocol
- DNA isolation from buccal swabs
- Research Use Only
- BPP-03 - 3 reactions (Trial Size)
- BPP-50 - 50 reactions
- Proteinase K
- Solution BP (DNA Precipitation buffer)
- Solution TE
- Solution BLS (Lysis and Stabilization buffer)
- DNA Rehydration buffer
Explore the complete range of Isohelix buccal swabs and kits.
Used in genotyping, sequencing, epigenetics, and more.
Find frequently asked questions about Isohelix swabs and kits.